I was nominated for an Liebster Award, who me??? I answer questions from the blog who nominated me, then nominate someone else. Thank you booksandpalletes.wordpress.com for the nomination, here are the answers to my questions:
1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would be a better multi-tasker.
2. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
Have more followers than the Pioneer Woman.
3. What is your least favorite book cover?
50 Shades of Gray. Not my thing.
4. Would you rather have books as hands or bookmarks as fingers?
I would really rather have normal hands with thumbs and all, but if I had to choose I would have bookmarks as fingers.
5. What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is an obscure picture book entitled, Sophie and Lou.
6. Where do you get your books? Why?
I get my books from my local library, for economic reasons and I love the library and all it stands for. Everyone gets to read!
7. What is your favorite place to read.
My cozy little home.
8. Do you like magazines or books better?
Books, books, books.
9. Why did you start your blog?
People kept asking me what to read next, and I just want people to know about books worth reading.
10. What is the funniest scene you’ve ever read?
Fourth Grade: My wonderful teacher read the BFG aloud to us. We all laughed so hard at the whizzpopper chapter we begged her to read it again the next day.
11. What is a genre you don’t usually read but wish you could read more of?
Mysteries, I am so chicken, I get weird dreams. I do like them and can never figure out who did it until the end.
In turn, I nominate 1,000 books before Kindergarten, the site can be found here:
4 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Hi, can you tell me how I might go about requesting a book review? I self published a novel called Seeking Blue that you might find interesting. Actually, it’s similar in a lot of ways to The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, which I, too, enjoyed, but, in my opinion, better. (ahem ahem)
Thank you for visiting my blog! I do on occasion take a book for review, please contact me through my email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We can get in touch so I can take a look at your book from there.
I’m trying to understand how to get in touch with Vicki Conrad through her website. Would someone please give me directions. In the upper left side, it appears that I need to be affiliated with WordPress. Please clarify. Thank you.
Please email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.